Lasertec CorporationTSE 2nd: 6920
The company you are looking for has been transferred to LIN: The Flowering of Japan’s Economic Renaissance Website, an investment platform which aims to introduce domestically listed enterprises and assess their growth potential from a mid- to long-term perspective.
For the latest information on the company in question, please click here.
Provides onsite support at manufacturing sites to develop and produce products for a variety of industries and research institutions through inspection and calibration systems used in semiconductor- and FPD-related fields based on our proprietary optical technologies applications, the Company's core strength. Given our founding spirit of development and its traditions and evolution, we are striving to drive further forward in technology and product development.
|Company Name||Lasertec Corporation|
|Headquarters||2-10-1 Shin-yokohama, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, 222-8552, Japan
|Capital||JPY931 million (as of Mar. 31, 2012)|
|Date of Establishment||July, 1960|
|Representative||Osamu Okabayashi, President|
|Main Business||Development, manufacturing, sales and service of the following products
1. LSI photomask/reticle inspection systems
2. LCD inspection and repair systems/PV Cell Measurement Systems
3. Confocal scanning laser microscopes
|Number of Branches||Domestic: Head Office|
Overseas: 3 Subsidiaries (as of Mar. 31, 2012)
|Total Employees||Consolidated: 222, Nonconsolidated: 185 (as of Mar. 31, 2012)|
Lasertec Corporation (Corporate Site)
Trias Corporation prepares Company Memos as summaries of corporate Information Meetings held by the posting Company.
< FY6/12 >
< FY6/11 >
- FY6/11 Summary of Business Results Meeting and Follow-Up Interview (PDF/234KB)
- Q2 FY6/11 Summary of Business Results Meeting (PDF/354KB)
< FY6/10 >
- FY6/10 Summary of Business Results Meeting and Follow-Up Interview (PDF/132KB)
- Q2 FY6/10 Follow-Up Company Visit (PDF/158KB)
- Q2 FY6/10 Summary of Business Results Meeting (PDF/187KB)
< FY6/09 >
The Company's Vision and Business Strategy
- What is the Company's Management Philosophy？
- Management Philosophy:"Create what doesn't exist in the world, create what is good for the world."
By further advancing our core optical technologies and addressing every issue and need of our customers, we develop innovative new products in the shortest time possible.
- What are the Company's business fields?
- Positioning semiconductor-related devices as the Company's core business, we engage in the development, manufacturing, sales and after-sales service of FPD-related systems, PV cell Measurement Systems, laser microscopes and other precision instruments. In 2009, we also rolled out inspection and calibration systems for the photovoltaic battery market, which we intend to develop as a new growth area.
- What is the Company's competitive edge?
- Our primary competitive edge lies in the timely development of new products based on our core strength in optical technology applications. Our near-fabless strategy not only enables us to build up our fabrication process knowledge base, but also concentrate on development projects by consigning large-lot fabrication to companies specializing in fabrication expertise that we are partnered with.
- What is the Company's policy for stock dividends?
- Profit-sharing being a key commitment of management, the Company has been offering stable returns on profit and a graduated profit-sharing arrangement based on business results in order to achieve our target of a 30% dividend payout ratio on a consolidated basis for shareholders.
What are your thoughts on the company now?
Please share your insights and opinions.
Last Update: July 2 2012