As the primary operating body of the IRTV Network ("Website"), Trias Corporation ("Trias") is committed to safeguarding the privacy, confidentiality and security of personal information entrusted by those who agree to access this Website ("Viewer"). Trias further agrees the administration and usage of a Viewer's personal information will be proper and appropriate, and that other parties involved in the operation of this Website shall fully abide by security guidelines upheld by all Website parties.
In order to maintain the privacy, confidentiality and security of the Viewer's personal information, Trias has compiled the following Privacy Statement and pledges to comply with it to the fullest extent of our ability:
- 1. Collection and use of personal information
- In order to distribute important follow-on information to Viewers with an interest in the IRTV Network, this Website may suggest the Viewer to fill out a web-based form that requires personal information to complete. Usage of the personal information provided by the Viewer shall be limited solely to that which is specified in advance and none other.
The email address or addresses of a Viewer who has sent an inquiry to Trias will be used to reply to that inquiry and may be used to deliver information on Trias services and products. In the event that analyses and/or statistical processing are outsourced to a third party, Trias shall request that the third party comply with our Privacy Statement or its equivalent.
- 2. Security protocols for the protection of personal information
- Access of Viewer personal information collected through the IRTV Network website shall be limited only to those expressly authorized by our Website. To prevent leakage, alteration and/or deliberate theft of personal information, Trias will establish an effective security system that incorporates passwords and locks, and establish an operational framework to manage it properly.
Trias shall also upgrade where and when necessary the process, administration and organization of the security system.
To delete Viewer personal information, Trias has established appropriate procedures to ensure that that information is not leaked in the deletion process. If deletion procedures are outsourced to a third party or parties, Trias shall request the party or parties comply with our Privacy Statement or its equivalent.
- 3. Correction/deletion of personal information
- Should a Viewer seek to correct or delete his or her personal information that has been obtained either through our IRTV Network web-based form or via Viewer email inquiry, please inform Trias at the following email address: . Trias will respond to your request and process it accordingly.
- 4. Regulatory compliance
- Trias shall comply with the laws and regulations relevant to the safeguarding of personal information, as well as with related guidelines and internal directives. Our internal directives shall be upgraded where necessary.
- 5. Right to website-generated statistical analyses
- Trias shall not be under any restriction in developing statistical models and conducting analyses based on Viewer data generated from the IRTV Network website, provided that the individual Viewer or Viewers are not identified.
- 6. Cookie
- Cookies generally do not identify the individual Viewer, and he or she may set their browsers to reject them. When a Viewer fills out the Inquiry Form on this Website, a cookie will be sent by server to the Viewer's PC. This is done to improve Viewer usability of our Website.
- 7. Miscellaneous