IK CO., LTD.TSE 2nd: 3377
The company you are looking for has been transferred to LIN: The Flowering of Japan’s Economic Renaissance Website, an investment platform which aims to introduce domestically listed enterprises and assess their growth potential from a mid- to long-term perspective.
For the latest information on the company in question, please click here.
Delivering the complete package of motorcycling services.
|Company Name||IK CO., LTD.|
|Headquarters||Prime-Square(Bldg.) 18F 1-1-39 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0012 JAPAN
|Capital||JPY585 million (as of May 31, 2011）|
|Date of Establishment||September, 1998|
|Representative||Akihiko Ishikawa, Chairman & CEO
Yoshihiro Kato, President & CEO
|Main Business||Management of retail/repurchase of motorcycles at specialized outlets,
creating a new distribution channel for bikes in Japan.
|Number of Branches||100 Bike-Oh, 9 retail shops, 1 parts sales shop, 110 shops in total
(as of May 31, 2011)
|Total Employees||Consolidated: 961 and others 32 (temporary workers average）
Non-Consolidated: 955 and others 31 (temporary workers average)
（as of May 31, 2011）
< FY2011 >
< FY2010 >
< FY2009 >
< FY2008 >
Trias Corporation prepares Company Memos as summaries of corporate Information Meetings held by the posting Company.
< 2011 >
- FY11/11 Summary of Business Results Meeting(PDF/251KB)
- FY11/11 Q2 Summary of Business Results Meeting(PDF/210KB)
< 2010 >
- FY8/10 Summary of Business Results Meeting(PDF/113KB)
- FY8/10 Q2 Summary of Business Results Meeting(PDF/132KB)
< 2009 >
The Company's Vision and Business Strategy
- What is the Company's Management Philosophy?
- Our corporate maxim can be summed up in these words: to dream and advance. Our goal is to always perform better, to share the joy of that achievement, and continue finding ways to delight our customers. Our larger mission is to play a role to social betterment and help create a culture for the future as an enterprise inspired by dreams and cherished by all.
- What are the Company's business fields?
- We provide a diverse array of services for motorcyclists, from auction-based transactions of pre-owned bikes as our core business to retail sales and parking lot operations—all part of our effort to deliver the complete package of motorcycling services for customers.
- When was the Company go on the market?
- The Company went public on JASDAQ exchange on June 30, 2005 (delisted on October 30, 2006) and went public on Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange on Augst 21, 2006.
What are your thoughts on the company now?
Please share your insights and opinions.
Last Update: April 20, 2012